Electing a more diverse Senedd
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Wednesday, 11 March 2020 to Thursday, 21 May 2020
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- DIV 01 Electoral Reform Society Cymru PDF 314 KB View as HTML (2) 22 KB
- DIV 02 Welsh Labour PDF 605 KB
- DIV 03 Individual PDF 209 KB View as HTML (4) 50 KB
- DIV 04 Centenary Action Group PDF 706 KB
- DIV 05 Women's Equality Network Wales PDF 1 MB View as HTML (6) 105 KB
- DIV 06 Leonard Cheshire PDF 312 KB View as HTML (7) 38 KB
- DIV 07 Ethnic Minorities and Youth Support Team Wales PDF 591 KB View as HTML (8) 43 KB
Purpose of the consultation
The Committee on Senedd Electoral Reform was established in September 2019 to examine the recommendations of the Expert Panel on Assembly Electoral Reform in respect of the size of the Senedd and how Members are elected. The Committee sought written evidence to inform its inquiry into electing a more diverse Senedd.
The questions in the consultation letter (PDF, 188KB) explored issues relating to the diversity and representativeness of the Senedd and candidates who stand for election.
The consultation was held between 11 March 2020 and 21 May 2020.
Respondents were asked to ensure they had considered the Senedd’s policy on disclosure of information before submitting information to the Committee.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Committee on Assembly Electoral Reform
Telephone: 0300 200 6565