The Apprenticeship Levy – follow-up
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Friday, 16 February 2018 to Friday, 23 March 2018
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- 01 B-wbl consortium PDF 299 KB View as HTML (1) 16 KB
- 02 CITB Wales PDF 797 KB
- 03 Colleges Wales PDF 948 KB
- 04 National Training Federation for Wales PDF 807 KB
- 05 Universities Wales PDF 554 KB
- 06 Urdd Gobaith Cymru (Welsh only) PDF 279 KB View as HTML (6) 22 KB
- 07 Welsh NHS Confederation PDF 327 KB View as HTML (7) 47 KB
- 08 Federation of Small Businesses PDF 770 KB
- 09 CIPD Wales PDF 668 KB
- 10 Welsh Retail Consortium PDF 739 KB
- 11 CBI Wales PDF 657 KB
- 12 Welsh Government PDF 866 KB
- 13 Cardiff and Vale College PDF 581 KB
- 14 Welsh Local Government Association PDF 309 KB View as HTML (14) 18 KB
- Letters received
- National Police Chiefs’ Council
- Remploy PDF 96 KB
- Minister for Welsh Language and Lifelong Learning PDF 136 KB
Purpose of the consultation
The Economy, Infrastructure and Skills committee has written to the stakeholders who gave evidence to last year’s inquiry – and a couple of others who have subsequently expressed an interest - to find out what the impact has been. We have also invited the Minister for Welsh Language and Lifelong Learning to share the Welsh Government’s experience. It is our intention to issue a short update report in May 2018.
Please structure your response in relation to the following three points:
- The impact on employers in Wales following the introduction of the Levy;
- Any concerns to date in respect the impact or implementation of the Levy;
- Recommendations for the Welsh Government or others in this regards.
Providing Written Evidence
The National Assembly for Wales has two official languages, Welsh and English.
In line with the Assembly’s Official Languages Scheme, the Committee requests that documents or written responses to consultations intended for publication or use in National Assembly proceedings are submitted bilingually. When documents or written responses are not submitted bilingually, we will publish in the language submitted, stating that it has been received in that language only.
We expect other organisations to implement their own standards or schemes and to comply with their statutory obligation.
Disclosure of information
Please ensure that you have considered the Assembly’s policy on disclosure of information before submitting information to the Committee.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee
Telephone: 0300 200 6565