Work it out: parenting and employment in Wales
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Tuesday, 6 February 2018 to Friday, 23 March 2018
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- PMW 01 - Hywel Dda University Health Board PDF 433 KB View as HTML (2) 23 KB
- PMW 02 - Your Employment Settlement Service (YESS) PDF 420 KB
- PMW 03 - UNISON PDF 652 KB
- PMW 04 - Sarah Rees PDF 498 KB View as HTML (5) 26 KB
- PMW 05 - Women's Equality Party PDF 219 KB View as HTML (6) 32 KB
- PMW 06 - FSB Wales PDF 534 KB
- PMW 07 - Slate Legal PDF 309 KB View as HTML (8) 66 KB
- PMW 08 - UCAC (Welsh only) PDF 409 KB
- PMW 09 - Chwarae Teg PDF 123 KB View as HTML (10) 41 KB
- PMW 10 - Equality and Human Rights Commission PDF 210 KB View as HTML (11) 46 KB
- PMW 11 - Anonymous PDF 269 KB
- PMW 12 - CIPD Wales PDF 438 KB
- PMW 13 - TUC PDF 227 KB View as HTML (14) 27 KB
- PMW 14 - Maternity Action PDF 237 KB View as HTML (15) 31 KB
Purpose of the consultation
The terms of reference for the inquiry were to consider:
- the Welsh Government is taking action on the findings of the Equality and Human Rights Commission review into pregnancy and maternity discrimination;
- How the Welsh Government is working towards its strategic equality
- examples of good practice.
Providing Written Evidence
The National Assembly for Wales has two official languages, Welsh and English.
In line with the Assembly’s Official Languages Scheme, the Committee requests that documents or written responses to consultations intended for publication or use in National Assembly proceedings are submitted bilingually. When documents or written responses are not submitted bilingually, we will publish in the language submitted, stating that it has been received in that language only.
We expect other organisations to implement their own standards or schemes and to comply with their statutory obligation.
Disclosure of information
Please ensure that you have considered the Assembly’s policy on disclosure of information before submitting information to the Committee.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Equality, Local Government and Communities Committee
Telephone: 0300 200 6565