One-day inquiry into still births in Wales: follow-up work
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Friday, 24 October 2014 to Thursday, 4 December 2014
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- SB (F) 01 Head of Midwifery Advisory Groups PDF 299 KB View as HTML (2) 65 KB
- SB (F) 02 Dr Alexander Heazell PDF 188 KB
- SB (F) 03 Sands (the stillbirth and neonatal death charity) PDF 577 KB View as HTML (4) 63 KB
- SB (F) 04 NCT New Parent Support PDF 95 KB View as HTML (5) 23 KB
- SB (F) 05 Public Health Wales PDF 245 KB View as HTML (6) 44 KB
- SB (F) 06 Perinatal Institute PDF 322 KB View as HTML (7) 12 KB
Purpose of the consultation
The National Assembly for Wales’ Health and Social Care Committee undertook follow-up work on the one-day inquiry into still births in Wales it reported on in February 2013.
To inform its work, the Committee contacted those who submitted evidence to the original inquiry to ask for views in writing about:
- the progress that had been made to implement its recommendations; and
- where further work may be needed and what steps may need to be taken to ensure improvements are made.
The consultation has now closed.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Health and Social Care Committee - Fourth Assembly
Telephone: 0300 200 6565