COVID-19 and its impact on matters relating to the Public Accounts and Public Administration Committee’s remit
The Fifth Senedd Public Accounts Committee undertook an inquiry into the Covid-19 outbreak in Wales during summer and autumn 2020. The inquiry considered the impact of coronavirus, and the response to it, on the following areas:
- The economic impact of Covid-19 (Cross referenced to the inquiry on Welsh Government Financial Support for Business);
- COVID-19: impacts for the Welsh Government’s Education and Public Services Group;
- The Welsh Government’s response to Covid-19;
- Impact on Health, Education and Local Government; and
- Impact on the Senedd Commission.
During spring 2021, the Auditor General for Wales published a number of Reports related to the pandemic which the Public Accounts and Public Administration Committee considered and discussed in evidence sessions with the Welsh Government.
Business type: Other
First published: 05/08/2021
- Letter from the Committee Chair to the Welsh Government on local government issues - 10 December 2021 PDF 104 KB
- Letter from the Committee Chair to the Welsh Government on health issues - 10 December 2021 PDF 131 KB
- Letter from the Chief Executive and Clerk of the Senedd - Financial implications Covid-19 (26.05.21) PDF 263 KB