Health and Social Care: Priorities for the Sixth Senedd
The Health and Social Care Committee has been set up by the Senedd to look at policy and legislation, and to hold the Welsh Government to account on specific issues. This includes the physical, mental and public health and well-being of the people of Wales, including the social care system.
During autumn 2021, the Committee will be considering its strategic approach and forward work programme. To make sure that we can take account of what you think the most important issues are, we would like you to share your views on:
1. The initial priorities for the Sixth Senedd identified by the Committee:
- Public health and prevention
- The health and social care workforce, including organisational culture and staff wellbeing
- Access to mental health services
- Evidence based innovation in health and social care
- Support and services for unpaid carers
- Access to COVID and non-COVID rehabilitation services
- Access to services for long-term chronic conditions, including musculoskeletal conditions
2. What other key priorities the Committee should consider during the Sixth Senedd in relation to: health services, social care and carers, and COVID recovery.
Business type: Committee Inquiry
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
First published: 27/07/2021