Reports in connection with retained EU law restrictions
The European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 requires the UK Government to report to the UK Parliament on various matters pertaining to common frameworks, and the use of the section 12 powers to temporarily maintain the existing EU law limits on devolved competence, after the end of each period of three months, beginning with the three months from Royal Assent of the Act. The reports must also be shared with the devolved administrations to ensure the same levels of devolved scrutiny. Standing Order 30B.11 requires the Welsh Government to lay before the Senedd a copy of any such report provided to the Welsh Ministers.
* Details on such reports laid during the Fifth Senedd can be found on the Reports in connection with retained EU law restrictions – Fifth Senedd page.
Business type: Subordinate Legislation
Status: For consideration
First published: 22/09/2021
- Written statement by the Welsh Government - 19 November 2021 PDF 220 KB View as HTML (1) 10 KB
- The European Union (Withdrawal) Act and Common Frameworks 26 March 2021 to 25 June 2021 PDF 847 KB
- Written statement by the Welsh Government - 2 June 2021 PDF 263 KB
- The European Union (Withdrawal) Act and Common Frameworks 26 December 2020 to 25 March 2021 PDF 2 MB