Scrutiny of the Senedd Commission Draft Budget 2022-23
The Senedd Commission must lay its draft budget for the next financial year before the Senedd to allow scrutiny of its proposals by the Finance Committee. After the Committee has completed its scrutiny, the Commission publishes a final budget to be debated in Plenary before a vote for approval by the whole Senedd.
The Senedd Commission laid its draft budget for 2022-23 (PDF, 927KB) before the Senedd in September 2021.
The committee published a report on its Scrutiny of the Senedd Commission Draft Budget 2022-23 (PDF, 2,665KB) in October 2021.
Business type: Budget Scrutiny
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
First published: 15/07/2021
- Letter from Ken Skates MS, Commissioner for Budget and Governance re First Supplementary Budget 2022-23 - 17 May 2022 PDF 266 KB
- Letter to Ken Skates MS, Commissioner for Budget and Governance re First Supplementary Budget 2022-23 - 16 May 2022 PDF 252 KB
- Letter from Ken Skates MS regarding an update on the recommendations made by the Committee – 2 February 2022 PDF 512 KB
- Senedd Commission response to the Finance Committee report - 10 November 2021 PDF 301 KB
- Letter from the Commissioner for Budget and Governance regarding Senedd Commission engagement work – 19 October 2021 PDF 233 KB
- Statement of Principles that the Finance Committee of the Senedd Cymru expects Directly Funded Bodies to have regard to when making budget proposals - May 2019
- Senedd Commission First Supplementary Budget 2022-23 PDF 1 MB