Welsh Government First Supplementary Budget 2021-22
The Finance Committee published its report (PDF, 1,641KB) Scrutiny of Welsh Government First Supplementary Budget 2021-22 on 12 July 2020.
The Welsh Government submitted its response (PDF, 504KB) to the Finance Committee’s report and recommendations on 23 August 2021.
Business type: Budget Scrutiny
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
First published: 05/07/2021
- Welsh Government response - August 2021 PDF 504 KB
- Finance Committee Report PDF 2 MB
- Letter from the Minister for Finance and Local Government regarding an update on Covid allocations – 14 October 2021 PDF 286 KB
- Letter from the Minister for Finance and Local Government regarding a request for further information - 19 July 2021 PDF 375 KB
- Letter to the Welsh Affairs Committee regarding future collaborative working – 12 July 2021 PDF 315 KB
- Letter from the Chair of the Welsh Parliament’s Finance Committee to the Convener of the Scottish Parliament’s Finance and Public Administration Committee and the Chairperson of the Northern Ireland Assembly’s Committee for Finance – 8 July 2021 PDF 228 KB