Scrutiny of the Senedd Commission Draft Budget 2021-22
The Senedd Commission must lay its draft budget for the next financial year before the Senedd to allow scrutiny of its proposals by the Finance Committee. After the Committee has completed its scrutiny, the Commission publishes a final budget to be debated in Plenary before a vote for approval by the whole Senedd.
The Senedd Commission laid its draft budget for 2021-22 (PDF, 6MB) before the Senedd in October 2020.
The committee published a report on its Scrutiny of the Senedd Commission Draft Budget 2021-22 (PDF, 1MB) in October 2020.
Business type: Budget Scrutiny
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
First published: 08/10/2020
- Letter from the Chief Executive and Clerk of the Senedd: Financial implications of the COVID-19 pandemic - update as at 31 March 2021 - 26 May 2021
- Senedd Commission response to the Finance Committee report - 4 November 2020 PDF 289 KB
- Letter from Suzy Davies, Commissioner – regarding financial implications of the COVID-19 pandemic – 4 November 2020 PDF 297 KB
- Senedd Commission: Voluntary Exit Scheme - Workforce Review – 30 September 2020 PDF 189 KB
- Report: Scrutiny of the Senedd Commission Draft Budget 2021-22 (PDF, 1MB)