Welcome to the Senedd's new website. If you have any difficulty using this site please get in touch.
Legislative Consent: Finance Bill 2020
Bill) was introduced in the House of Commons on 17 March 2020.
The Bill is subject to the legislative consent process under Standing Order 29. This is when the consent of the Welsh Parliament is sought by the UK Government to legislate on an issue which could normally fall within the competence of the Senedd.
The Welsh Government laid a Legislative Consent Memorandum (LCM) on the Bill before the Senedd on 13 May 2020.
Business type: Other
Status: For consideration
First published: 15/05/2020
- Legislative Consent Memorandum - Finance Bill - 13 May 2020 PDF 82 KB
- Timetable for consideration of the Legislative Consent Memorandum on the Finance Bill PDF 64 KB
- Revised timetable for consideration of the Legislative Consent Memorandum on the Finance Bill (Revised 8 June 2020) PDF 59 KB
- Legislation, Justice and Constitution Committee Legislative Consent Memorandum Report: The Welsh Government's Legislative Consent Memorandum on the Finance Bill - 18 June 2020
- Finance Committee Report: Legislative Consent Memorandum Finance Bill 2020 - 17 June 2020