Legislative Consent Memorandum: The Animal Welfare (Service Animals) Bill
This is a matter where the consent of the National Assembly for Wales is sought by the UK Government to legislate on an issue which could normally fall within the competence of the Assembly.
The Animal Welfare (Services Animals) Bill (the Bill) was introduced in the House of Commons on 13 June 2018.
The Welsh Government laid a Legislative Consent Memorandum (LCM) on the Bill before the National Assembly on 17 January 2019.
The Climate Change, Environment and Rural Affairs Committee laid its report (PDF 81KB) on the Legislative Consent Memorandum on 14 February 2019.
Business type: Legislative Consent
First published: 07/02/2019
- Climate Change, Environment and Rural Affairs Committee report on the Legislative Consent Memornandume on the Animal Welfare (Service Animals) Bill - 14 February 2019
- Legislative Consent Memorandum - 17 January 2019
- Business Committee - Timetable for consideration of the Legislative Consent Memorandum on the Animal Welfare (Service Animals) Bill
- Constitutional and Legislative Affairs Committee Legislative Consent Memorandum Report: The Welsh Government’s Legislative Consent Memorandum on Animal Welfare (Service Animals) Bill - March 2019
- Correspondence from the Chair, Climate Change, Environment and Rural Affairs Committee to the Minister for Environment, Energy and Rural Affairs - 14 February 2019 PDF 66 KB