Scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2019-20
The National Assembly for Wales Commission must lay its draft budget for the next financial year before the Assembly to allow scrutiny of its proposals by the Finance Committee. After the Committee has completed its scrutiny, the Commission publishes a final budget to be debated in Plenary before a vote for approval by the whole Assembly.
The Assembly Commission laid its draft budget for 2019-20 (PDF, 8MB) before the Assembly in September 2018.
The Committee published a report on its scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2019-20 (PDF, 995KB) in October 2018.
Business type: Budget Scrutiny
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
First published: 24/07/2018
- Letter from the Commissioner and Supplementary Budget 2019-20 Explanatory Memorandum - 28 January 2020
- Letter from the Assembly Commission, 19 June 2019: Reply to the Chair of Finance Committee’s letter of 24 May 2019: Voluntary Exit Scheme PDF 273 KB
- Letter from the Chair of the Finance Committee, 24 May 2019: Reply to the Assembly Commission’s letter of 3 May: Voluntary Exit Scheme PDF 188 KB View as HTML (3) 30 KB
- Letter from the Assembly Commission - Voluntary Exit Scheme Update and Relaxation of the Establishment Cap - 3 May 2019 PDF 213 KB
- Letter from the Chief Executive and Clerk - Assembly Commission 2018 Voluntary Exit Scheme - 20 November 2018 PDF 149 KB
- Assembly Commission response to the Finance Committee report - 6 November 2018 PDF 246 KB
- Letter from the Commissioner - 16 October 2018 PDF 213 KB
- Report: Scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2019-20 (PDF, 995KB)