Scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2019-20
The National Assembly for Wales Commission must lay its draft budget for the next financial year before the Assembly to allow scrutiny of its proposals by the . After the Committee has completed its scrutiny, the Commission publishes a final budget to be debated in Plenary before a vote for approval by the whole Assembly.
The Assembly Commission laid its (PDF, 8MB) before the Assembly in September 2018.
The Committee published a report on its (PDF, 995KB) in October 2018.
Business type: Budget Scrutiny
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
First published: 24/07/2018
- Letter from the Commissioner and Supplementary Budget 2019-20 Explanatory Memorandum - 28 January 2020
- Letter from the Assembly Commission, 19 June 2019: Reply to the Chair of Finance Committee’s letter of 24 May 2019: Voluntary Exit Scheme PDF 273 KB
- Letter from the Chair of the Finance Committee, 24 May 2019: Reply to the Assembly Commission’s letter of 3 May: Voluntary Exit Scheme PDF 188 KB View as HTML (3) 30 KB
- Letter from the Assembly Commission - Voluntary Exit Scheme Update and Relaxation of the Establishment Cap - 3 May 2019 PDF 213 KB
- Letter from the Chief Executive and Clerk - Assembly Commission 2018 Voluntary Exit Scheme - 20 November 2018 PDF 149 KB
- Assembly Commission response to the Finance Committee report - 6 November 2018 PDF 246 KB
- Letter from the Commissioner - 16 October 2018 PDF 213 KB
- Report: Scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2019-20 (PDF, 995KB)