Scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2018-19
The National Assembly for Wales Commission must lay its draft budget for the next financial year before the Assembly to allow scrutiny of its proposals by the Finance Committee. After the Committee has completed its scrutiny, the Commission publishes a final budget to be debated in Plenary before a vote for approval by the whole Assembly.
The Assembly Commission laid its(PDF, 2MB) before the Assembly in September 2017.
The Committee published a report on its scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2018-19 (PDF, 545KB) in October 2017.
Business type: Budget Scrutiny
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
First published: 26/10/2017
- Letter from the Commissioner - Remuneration Board underspend 2018-19 - 19 December 2018
- Letter from the Commissioner and Supplementary Budget 2018-19 Explanatory Memorandum - 18 December 2018 PDF 9 MB
- Letter from the Assembly Commission to the Chair - Scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2018-19 - 9 March 2018 PDF 800 KB
- Letter from the Assembly Commission to the Chair - 21 December 2017 PDF 286 KB
- Assembly Commission response to the Finance Committee report - 7 November 2017 PDF 195 KB
- Report: Scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2018-19 (PDF, 545KB)