Challenges of Digitalisation
The Permanent Secretary wrote to the Public Accounts Committee in June 2017 regarding the challenges digitalisation will bring to the Welsh Government. The Committee discussed this further with the Permanent Secretary in autumn 2017 and had an exchange of correspondence. which was copied to the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee.
In July 2018, both Committees agreed that a Rapporteur Group be established to undertake further work in this area. This was superseded by the establishment of a Digital Team in the Welsh Government.
Business type: Other
First published: 26/07/2017
- Letter from the Welsh Government - 23 May 2018 PDF 514 KB
- Letter from the Committee Chair to the Welsh Government - 25 April 2018 PDF 144 KB
- Letter from the Welsh Government - 4 April 2018 PDF 235 KB
- Letter from the Chair to the Chair of the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee - 5 December 2017 PDF 133 KB
- Letter from the Permanent Secretary, Welsh Government - 17 November 2017 PDF 1 MB
- Letter from the Committee Chair to the Welsh Government - 20 October 2017 PDF 145 KB
- Letter from the Permanent Secretary, Welsh Government - 1 June 2017 PDF 3 MB