Senior Management Pay
The 4th Assembly Public Accounts Committee undertook an inquiry into senior management pay across the Welsh public sector. This inquiry was generated by the Committee to consider value for money aspects of the pay of senior managers in the public sector. The Committee did not consider the salaries of individuals, but rather ensured adequate accountability and transparency around senior management pay across the public sector. The Committee’s report was published in November 2014.
The Committee considered the update from the Welsh Government in autumn 2017 and subsequently advised that Committee Members agreed that they do wish to see information on senior salaries collated in annual reports.
Business type: Other
First published: 07/11/2016
- Letter from the Committee Chair to the Permanent Secretary, Welsh Government - 24 November 2017 PDF 130 KB
- Additional information from the Welsh Government - 8 November 2017 PDF 1 MB
- Letter from the Committee Chair to the Permanent Secretary, Welsh Government - 11 October 2017 PDF 131 KB
- Letter from the Permanent Secretary, Welsh Government - 17 August 2017 PDF 512 KB
- Letter from the Welsh Government to the Chair - 14 November 2016 PDF 182 KB