Welcome to the Senedd's new website. If you have any difficulty using this site please get in touch.
Subordinate legislation laid too late in the Fourth Assembly for Committee scrutiny
The following subordinate legislation was laid before the Assembly at a point that did not allow them to be considered by the Fourth Assembly’s Constitutional and Legislative Affairs Committee.
Business type: Subordinate Legislation
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
Status: For consideration
First published: 28/04/2016
- CLA700 - The Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 (Consequential Amendments) (Secondary Legislation) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- CLA701 - The Building (Amendment) (Wales) Regulations 2016
- CLA702 -The Animal Feed (Composition, Marketing and Use) (Wales) Regulations 2016
- CLA703 -The Animal Feed (Hygiene, Sampling etc. and Enforcement) (Wales) Regulations 2016
- CLA704 - The Private Water Supplies (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- CLA705 - The Water Supply (Water Quality) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- CLA706 - The Disabled Persons (Badges for Motor Vehicles) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Report PDF 212 KB