Following publication of the Auditor General’s report on Glastir, the Welsh Government’s agri-environment scheme, the Public Accounts Committee undertook an inquiry into the Scheme.
The Committee recommended in its Legacy Report, that its successor Committee seeks an update from the Welsh Government on the implementation of the Committee’s recommendations in addition to the findings of the Glastir monitoring and evaluation programme which the Welsh Government has agreed to send when available. The successor Committee may wish to liaise with the successor to the Environment and Sustainability Committee over any plans for further scrutiny of this topic.
Business type: Other
First published: 29/09/2014
- Correspondence from the Welsh Government - 18 September 2017 PDF 219 KB
- Public Accounts Committee Report - March 2015
- Welsh Government Response - May 2015
- Letter from Director of Environment and Sustainable Development (1 February 2016) PDF 624 KB
- Letter from Director for Agriculture, Food and Marine, Welsh Government - 19 October 2015 PDF 802 KB
- Welsh Government Response - 31 July 2015 PDF 498 KB
- Consultation Responses
- National Farmers Union PDF 107 KB View as HTML (8) 106 KB
- RSPB Cymru PDF 368 KB
- Wye Usk Foundation PDF 191 KB