This page shows the decisions made by any committees looking at the matter. This might include agreeing the Terms of Reference for the inquiry or deciding to hold a public consultation on the matter.
4.1 The Chair welcomed Gareth Hall to the meeting.
4.2 The Committee questioned the witness.
Gareth Hall agreed to provide:
· Further information on briefings provided to the relevant Minister with regard to the proposals by Clwyd Alyn Housing Association to use the site of the River Lodge Hotel.
· Clarity on whether there had been other examples of the Welsh Development Agency / Welsh Government failing to conduct an independent red book valuation for land acquisitions.
· Clarity on when the compliance review was comissioned.
· An email received from Amanda Brewer’s line manager, outlining the nature of her role on the board of Powys Fadog and assurances that the conflict of interest was being managed effectively.
2.1 The Chair welcomed Pol Wong, Chief Executive and Chairman, Powys Fadog.
2.2 The Committee questioned the witness.
Powys Fadog agreed to provide:
· Further information on when martial arts classes ceased on the premises of the former River Lodge Hotel;