Welcome to the Senedd's new website. If you have any difficulty using this site please get in touch.
Consultation on the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak on the agriculture and fisheries sectors, food supply, animal welfare, climate change and the environment
Purpose of the consultation
The Committee is undertaking a consultation on the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak on the agriculture and fisheries sectors, food supply, animal welfare, climate change and the environment.
The Committee is eager to hear your views on the impact of the outbreak in Wales. The Committee will examine the response by the Welsh Government and relevant public bodies, as well as consider the impact on relevant sectors and professions. The Wales response in the wider UK context will also be considered.
The Committee would welcome your views on the following:
- the scale and impact of the pandemic on your work and/or sector
- how Welsh Government action to date has helped to combat the impact of the pandemic
- what further steps the Welsh Government should take
- any other areas within our remit you wish to draw to our attention
How to send us your views
Given current circumstances there is no fixed deadline by which to submit your views – we ask you to share them with us as soon as you are able so that we can follow things up in as timely a way as possible.
We do not expect detailed or lengthy evidence papers, a short email about your views on, and experiences of, the impact of the pandemic is enough, and we will get in touch with you directly if there’s anything we want to understand more fully.
You can submit your views by emailing SeneddCCERA@senedd.wales
How we use your information: As a matter of course, we publish all views we receive. Evidence submitted in response to this consultation will be published on a rolling basis. Please see guidance for those providing evidence for committees for further information.
Disclosure of information: Please ensure that you have considered the Senedd’s policy on disclosure of information before submitting information to the Committee, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Language: We work in two official languages, Welsh and English. You can submit in either (or both if your organisation’s standards or schemes require you to do so), in line with our Official Languages Scheme. We will publish in the language submitted, stating that it has been received in that language only.
If you have any questions or would like further information please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing SeneddCCERA@senedd.wales
- CP 01 Just One Ocean PDF 412 KB
- CP 02 Open Food Network PDF 183 KB
- CP 03 Marine Conservation Society PDF 409 KB
- CP 04 Glebelands PDF 77 KB
- CP 05 Wales Environment Link PDF 328 KB
- CP 05a Wales Environment Link PDF 544 KB View as HTML (6) 22 KB
- CP 06 Woodland Trust PDF 231 KB
- CP 07 Afonydd Cymru PDF 106 KB
- CP 08 National Trust PDF 170 KB
- CP 09 Asthma UK and British Lung Foundation Partnership PDF 140 KB
- CP 10 British Veterinary Association PDF 211 KB
- CP 11 Individual PDF 107 KB
- CP 12 Sustainable Places Research Institute PDF 1 MB
- CP 13 Countryside Alliance PDF 179 KB
- CP 14 Natural Resources Wales PDF 151 KB
- CP 15 Ludivine Petetin PDF 212 KB
- CP 16 Liquid Gas UK PDF 136 KB
- CP 17 Wales Council for Voluntary Action PDF 195 KB
- CP 18 Welsh Fisherman's Association Ltd PDF 221 KB
- CP 19 Individual PDF 142 KB
- CP 20 Battersea Dogs and Cats Home PDF 279 KB
- CP 21 Vattenfall - Pen Y Cymoedd Wind Farm Community Fund PDF 241 KB
- CP 22 Food and Drink Federation PDF 284 KB
- CP 23 Companion Animal Welfare Group Wales (CAWGW) PDF 197 KB
- CP 24 Country, Land and Business Association (CLA) Cymru PDF 84 KB
- CP 25 Dogs Trust PDF 165 KB
- CP 26 RSPCA Cymru PDF 175 KB
- CP 27 Individual - Powys PDF 63 KB
- CP&EU 01 National Farmers' Union (NFU) Cymru PDF 248 KB
- CP&EU 02 Wales Environment Link PDF 339 KB
- CP&EU 03 Welsh Fisherman's Association PDF 235 KB
- CP&EU 04 Farmers' Union Wales (FUW) PDF 322 KB
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Climate Change, Environment and Rural Affairs Committee
Telephone: 0300 200 6565