Safe Nurse Staffing Levels (Wales) Bill
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Wednesday, 30 July 2014 to Friday, 12 September 2014
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
Purpose of the consultation
Kirsty Williams AM held a consultation earlier this year in relation to proposals for a new law in Wales relating to nurse staffing levels.
Kirsty is now asking for comments on her draft Bill; the Safe Nurse Staffing Levels (Wales) Bill.
If you wish to contribute please see the letter below which gives further information on the proposals.
The consultation closes on 12 September 2014.
Please send your responses by e-mail to Consultation.NurseStaffingBill@Wales.gov.uk
Disclosure of Information
You can find details about how we will use your information at www.assemblywales.org/help/privacy/help-inquiry-privacy.htm. please ensure that you have considered these details carefully before submitting information to the Committee. Alternatively a hard copy of this policy can be requested by contacting the Clerk.
- Draft Safe Nurse Staffing Levels (Wales) Bill 2014 PDF 96 KB View as HTML (1) 39 KB
- Consultation document PDF 232 KB View as HTML (2) 21 KB