P-03-294 Wales Women's National Coalition - Representation of Women
This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
3 P-03-294 Wales Women's National Coalition
Joyce Watson declared an interest in that she used to manage the Wales Women’s National Coalition.
In light of correspondence previously received from the Minister and no response being forthcoming from the petitioner, the Committee agreed to close the petition.
7 P-03-294 Wales Women's National Coalition
- Coversheet, item 7 PDF 66 KB View as HTML (7/1) 4 KB
- 2012.03.16 Petitioner to Dep Clerk, item 7 PDF 174 KB View as HTML (7/2) 6 KB
Joyce Watson declared an interest in that she used to run the Wales Women’s Coalition.
The Committee considered correspondence in relation to this issue and agreed to forward the statement made by the Minister for Finance and Leader of House on the Welsh Government Equality Objectives and Strategic Equality Plan.
4 P-03-294 Wales Women's National Coalition - Representation of Women
- P-03-294 Wales Women's National Coalition, item 4 PDF 20 KB View as HTML (4/1) 4 KB
- Correspondence from MinF&LH to Chair, item 4 PDF 114 KB
The Committee considered an update to this petition.
The Committee agreed to:
· Write to the petitioners seeking their views on the response received from the Minister for Finance and asking whether they plan to submit a bid for funding.