P-04-461 Save Ponty Paddling Pool
This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
4 P-04-461 Save Ponty Paddling Pool
- Cover sheet, item 4 PDF 80 KB View as HTML (4/1) 5 KB
- 26.06.2013 Correspondence - Minister for Culture & Sport to the Chair, item 4 PDF 34 KB
- 04.07.2013 Correspondence - Petitioner to the Chair, item 4 PDF 54 KB
The Chair declared an interest in the petition.
The Committee considered correspondence on the petition and agreed to close the petition because the pool has been considered for listing on three occasions and has not met the criteria.
3 P-04-461 Save Ponty Paddling Pool
- Cover sheet, item 3 PDF 80 KB View as HTML (3/1) 5 KB
- 09.04.2013 Correspondence - Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council to the Chair, item 3 PDF 818 KB
The Committee considered correspondence on the petition and agreed to;
· write to the Minister for Culture and Sport to seek his views on the petition; and
· seeking the petitioner’s views on the correspondence from Rhondda Cynon Taff Council.
The Committee adjourned under Standing Order 17.47 to await the arrival of the witnesses.
2 P-04-461 Save Ponty Paddling Pool
The Committee considered the petition for the first time and agreed to:
· seek a legal briefing on the petition; and
· write to Rhondda Cynon Taf Council to ask why the paddling pool has not been included in the redevelopment plans.