Welcome to the Senedd's new website. If you have any difficulty using this site please get in touch.
P-05-1032 Legislate to prevent people from changing Welsh house names
This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
3.9 P-05-1032 Legislate to prevent people from changing Welsh house names
- Tudalen flaen, item 3.9 PDF 50 KB View as HTML (3.9/1) 7 KB
- 10.12.20 Correspondence – Chair of the Welsh Language Committee to Chair of the Petitions Committee, item 3.9 PDF 150 KB
- 04.02.21 Correspondence - Petitioner to the Committee (Available in Welsh only), item 3.9 PDF 290 KB View as HTML (3.9/3) 6 KB
- 04.02.21 Correspondence - Petitioner to the Committee , View reasons restricted (3.9/4)
2 P-05-1032 Legislate to prevent people from changing Welsh house names
- Cover sheet, item 2 PDF 50 KB View as HTML (2/1) 7 KB
- Research brief, item 2 PDF 122 KB
- 30.10.20 Correspondence – Minister for International Relations and the Welsh Language to the Chair, item 2 PDF 289 KB
- 10.11.20 Correspondence - Petitioner to the Committee, item 2 PDF 304 KB View as HTML (2/4) 6 KB
The Committee considered the petition for the first time and agreed to note the petition and to enquire with the Culture Welsh Language and Communications Committee whether it intends to do any further work to follow up progress against the recommendations reached as part of its Historic Environment inquiry. The Committee also agreed to seek time for a plenary debate on the issue.