P-05-907 Change the speed limit in Cemaes to 30mph
This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
3 P-05-907 Change the speed limit in Cemaes to 30mph
- Cover sheet, item 3 PDF 47 KB View as HTML (3/1) 5 KB
- 29.02.20 Correspondence - Petitioner to Committee (Welsh only), item 3 PDF 83 KB View as HTML (3/2) 2 KB
- 29.02.20 Correspondence - Petitioner to Committee , View reasons restricted (3/3)
The Committee considered further comments from the petitioners and agreed to close the petition on the basis that the Welsh Government is currently conducting a review of speed limits on all trunk roads in Wales and the Minister has committed to considering data, as well as correspondence received, during this process.
2 P-05-907 Change the speed limit in Cemaes to 30mph
- Cover sheet, item 2 PDF 25 KB View as HTML (2/1) 5 KB
- Research Brief, item 2 PDF 54 KB View as HTML (2/2) 66 KB
- 15.10.19 Correspondence - Minister for Economy and Transport to Chair, item 2 PDF 21 KB
The Committee considered the petition for the first time and agreed to await the views of the petitioners on the response provided by the Minister for Economy and Transport before considering further action. The Committee also agreed to write to the petitioner to provide information about how they can engage with the Welsh Government’s review of speed limits in Wales.