P-05-893 Save Our Parks In Wales
This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
4 P-05-893 Save Our Parks In Wales
- Cover sheet, item 4 PDF 41 KB View as HTML (4/1) 8 KB
- 04.03.20 Correspondence - Welsh Local Governnment Association to Chair, item 4 PDF 142 KB
- 01.06.20 Correspondence - Petitioner to Committee, item 4 PDF 193 KB View as HTML (4/3) 13 KB
In light of the responses now received from both the Welsh Government and the Welsh Local Government Association, including the protection afforded by planning policies and the rejection of ring-fenced funding, the Committee agreed not to take any further action and close the petition.
2 P-05-893 Save Our Parks In Wales
- Cover sheet, item 2 PDF 39 KB View as HTML (2/1) 21 KB
- Research Brief, item 2 PDF 66 KB View as HTML (2/2) 63 KB
- 13.08.19 Correspondence - Minister for Housing and Local Government to Chair, item 2 PDF 335 KB
The Committee considered the petition for the first time and agreed to:
· write to the WLGA to seek their views on the issues raised by the petition and to seek any information they can provide on the number of playing fields and open spaces lost, or developed, around Wales in recent years; and
· await the views of the petitioner on the responses received before considering whether to take further action on the petition.