This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
Draft Report: Compulsory Purchase Orders in Wales
- Restricted enclosure 2
6.1 The Committee discussed the draft report
2 Compulsory Purchase evidence session
Philip Meade, Davis Meade Property Consultants
Paul Wheeldon, County Surveyors Society
Roisin Willmott, Royal Town Planning Institute
- EIS(5)-22-18-(P1) Royal Town Planning Institute, item 2 PDF 113 KB
- EIS(5)-22-18-(P2) Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, item 2 PDF 148 KB
- EIS(5)-22-18-(P3) Geldards, item 2 PDF 498 KB View as HTML (2/3) 125 KB
- EIS(5)-22-18-(P4) County Surveyors Society Wales, item 2 PDF 715 KB
- EIS(5)-22-18-(P5) Stan Edwards, item 2 PDF 307 KB View as HTML (2/5) 60 KB
- EIS(5)-22-18-(P6) Sustrans, item 2 PDF 148 KB View as HTML (2/6) 26 KB
- EIS(5)-22-18-(P7) Philip Meade, item 2 PDF 150 KB View as HTML (2/7) 22 KB
- EIS(5)-22-18-(P8) Research Briefing - Compulsory Purchase Order Inquiry
2.1 Philip Meade, Paul Wheeldon and Roisin Willmott answered questions from Committee Members
2 Compulsory Purchase Orders: Scoping Paper
- EIS(5)-18-18(p1) Scoping Paper
2.1 Members agreed the scoping paper.