The Apprenticeship Levy – follow-up
This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
4 The Apprenticeship Levy – follow-up: Consideration of draft report
- EIS(5)-19-18(P3) Draft Report
4.1 Members agreed the draft report.
6 Correspondence regarding the Apprenticeship Levy
- EIS(5)-16-18(p5) Letter to the National Police Chiefs’ Council, item 6 PDF 79 KB View as HTML (6/1) 16 KB
- EIS(5)-16-18(p6) Letter from the Welsh Police Chief Officer Group, item 6 PDF 228 KB
6.2.1 The correspondence was noted by the Committee
Consideration of draft report: The Apprenticeship Levy – one year on
1.1 The Committee discussed the draft report
2 Minister for Welsh Language and Lifelong Learning - The Apprenticeship Levy – one year on
Eluned Morgan AM, Minister for Welsh Language and Lifelong Learning
Andrew Clark, Deputy Director, Further Education & Apprenticeships Division, Welsh Government
Sam Huckle, Head of Apprenticeship Policy, Welsh Government
- Research brief
- EIS(5)-09-18(p1) Minister for Welsh Language and Lifelong Learning, item 2 PDF 392 KB
- EIS(5)-09-18(p2) Stakeholder responses to the Committee’s inquiry on Apprenticeship Levy: one year on, item 2 PDF 101 KB View as HTML (2/3) 3 KB
2.1 Eluned Morgan AM, Andrew Clark and Sam Huckle answered questions from Committee Members
2.2 Sam Huckle agreed to send the committee further information on the foundational economy programme and a copy of the Qualification Wales Report on Construction