Your Members of the Senedd
Members of the Senedd are elected by the people of Wales. They represent public interest as well as individuals living within the constituency or region in which he or she has been elected to serve a term of office.
They have regular contact with the public through meetings, telephone calls or surgeries.
Members of the Senedd are paid a salary for their work, they also receive allowances, information about these can be found using the allowances database. All Members of the Welsh Parliament are required to complete a register of interests the details of which are published alongside each Member’s profile.
To find your Member of the Senedd and how to contact them please use the links below:
- Find your Member of the Senedd
- Your Members of the Senedd alphabetically
- Your Members of the Senedd by political party
- Your members of the senedd by political grouping
- Your Members of the Senedd by constituency
- Your Members of the Senedd by region
- Full list of contact details
- Member of the Senedd attendance summary
- View Members of the Senedd in a table