Inquiry into Cross-Party Groups
The Standards of Conduct Committee is currently undertaking an inquiry into Lobbying, and agreed to conduct a concurrent inquiry into Cross-Party Groups, given the crossover in the subject matter.
CPGs were last reviewed as part of the Fourth Senedd’s Standards of Conduct Committee inquiry into lobbying in 2013.
The current Rules on the operation of Cross-Party Groups were agreed by Senedd resolution in June 2013 and replaced the ‘Presiding Officer’s Guidelines on the Formation of Cross-Party Groups’ which were made on 10 March 2004.
Business type: Committee Inquiry
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
First published: 11/07/2022
- Letter to the Chief Executive 14 October 2022 - Cross-Party Groups PDF 175 KB View as HTML (1) 32 KB
- Letter to the Chief Executive 14 October 2022 - Training on the code of conduct PDF 174 KB View as HTML (2) 32 KB
- Letter from the Chief Executive 23 November 2022 PDF 190 KB
- Letter to the Chief Executive 7 December 2022 PDF 173 KB View as HTML (4) 32 KB
- Cross-Party Groups (completed)