Forward Work Programme - Climate Change, Environment and Rural Affairs Committee - Fifth Senedd
The Forward Work Programme of the Climate Change, Environment and Rural Affairs Committee sets out the work which the Committee is intending to carry out in the following weeks and months.
End of Fifth Senedd legacy work:
Towards the end of the Fifth Senedd the Committee’s discussions on Forward Work considered work undertaken by the Committee and made recommendations to any committees with similar remit in the Sixth Senedd.
To help inform its legacy work, the Committee wrote (PDF 241KB) to the Minister for Environment, Energy and Rural Affairs on 17 December 2020 for an update on progress in implementing some of the key recommendations made in the Committee’s reports to the fifth Senedd. The Minister responded (PDF 810KB) on 29 January 2021.
The Committee also received written evidence from stakeholders and these have been published on this page.
The Committee held a number of evidence sessions to inform its legacy work, which can be viewed in the table below:
Aquaculture and fisheries
Minister for Environment, Energy and Rural Affairs
The Committee published its report: Fifth Senedd Legacy Report (PDF 540KB) on 29 March 2021.
Business type: Other
First published: 28/06/2016
- Fifth Senedd Legacy Report - March 2021
- Correspondence from the Minister for Environment, Energy and Rural Affairs to the Chair - 29 January 2021 PDF 730 KB
- Correspondence from the Chair to the Minister for Enivronment, Energy and Rural Affairs - 17 December 2020 PDF 241 KB
- LW 01 Dr Ludivine Petetin PDF 90 KB
- LW 02 Wales Environment Link PDF 189 KB
- LW 03 RSPCA Wales PDF 245 KB
- LW 04 Meat Promotion Wales PDF 109 KB
- LW 05 Marine Conservation Society PDF 267 KB
- LW 06 RSPB Cymru PDF 359 KB
- LW 07 National Farmers’ Union (NFU Cymru) PDF 169 KB
- LW 08 Professor Terry Marsden PDF 272 KB
- LW 09 Seafish Wales and Aquaculture Industry Wales Ltd PDF 149 KB
- Correspondence from the Chair to the Chair, Committee on Assembly Electoral Reform - 28 January 2020 PDF 193 KB
- Correspondence from the Chair, Petitions Committee - 3 August 2016 PDF 183 KB
- Paper: WWF’s Key Priorities for the Climate Change, Environment and Rural Affairs Committee during the Fifth Assembly - July 2016 PDF 456 KB