Net Zero Wales
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Tuesday, 16 November 2021 to Tuesday, 16 November 2021
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- NZ01 Natural Resources Wales PDF 145 KB
- NZ02 Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) Wales PDF 202 KB
- NZ03 Community Housing Cymru PDF 223 KB
- NZ04 Marine Conservation Society PDF 176 KB
- NZ05 Future Generations Commissioner for Wales PDF 202 KB
- NZ06 NFU Cymru PDF 160 KB
- NZ07 EDF Renewables PDF 192 KB
- NZ08 National Trust PDF 159 KB
- NZ09 RWE Renewables UK Ltd PDF 174 KB
- NZ10 Country Land and Business Association (CLA) Cymru PDF 137 KB
- NZ11 WWF Cymru PDF 186 KB
- NZ12 Welsh Centre for International Affairs PDF 145 KB
- NZ13 GwyrddNi PDF 226 KB
- NZ14 Farmers' Union of Wales (FUW) PDF 183 KB
- NZ15 Nature Friendly Farming Network Cymru PDF 220 KB
- NZ16 Valero Energy Ltd PDF 289 KB
- NZ17 RSPB Cymru PDF 185 KB
- NZ18 Woodland Trust PDF 162 KB
- NZ19 Extinction Rebellion Wales PDF 117 KB
Purpose of the consultation
On Thursday 25 November 2021, the Climate Change, Environment and Infrastructure Committee (‘the Committee’) will hold a scrutiny session on the Plan with the Minister for Climate Change. This session will be used to help inform the Committee’s priorities for this Senedd term, and pave the way for future work on climate change and carbon emissions reduction.
In order to inform the scrutiny session with the Minister for Climate Change the Committee invited stakeholders to provide their initial views on the Plan and these can be viewed in the documents list below.
Providing Written Evidence
The Senedd has two official languages, Welsh and English.
In line with the Senedd’s Official Languages Scheme the Committee requests that documents or written responses to consultations intended for publication or use in Senedd proceedings are submitted bilingually. When documents or written responses are not submitted bilingually, we will publish in the language submitted, stating that it has been received in that language only.
We expect other organisations to implement their own standards or schemes and to comply with their statutory obligation.
Disclosure of information
Please ensure that you have considered the Senedd’s policy on disclosure of information before submitting information to the Committee.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Climate Change, Environment, and Infrastructure Committee
Telephone: 0300 200 6565