Consultation on draft Determination for the Sixth Assembly
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Wednesday, 5 February 2020 to Tuesday, 24 March 2020
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Purpose of the consultation
The independent Remuneration Board has published proposals for the Determination for the Sixth Assembly. The proposals are the final stage of the Board’s complete review of remuneration and financial support for Members.
The proposals include no increase in Members’ base pay level, other than annual indexation as per the current arrangements and changes aimed at reducing barriers to standing, including arrangements for additional support for Members on parental leave.
The draft Determination and the consultation document can be downloaded here: http://www.remunerationboard.wales/open-consultations/
The Board is seeking views on these proposals by 24 March 2020.
Disclosure of information
Please ensure that you have considered how the Board will use your information before submitting information to the Board. This is noted in the consultation document.
- Consultation document PDF 10 MB
- Draft Determination for the Sixth Assembly PDF 11 MB
- Draft Determination for the Sixth Assembly- changes shown – Annex* PDF 11 MB
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
National Assembly for Wales