- This consultation has completed. It ran from Friday, 30 November 2018 to Thursday, 3 January 2019
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- H01 - Community Pharmacy Wales PDF 125 KB View as HTML (1) 21 KB
- H02 - Cwm Taf University Health Board PDF 235 KB View as HTML (2) 21 KB
- H03 - Public Health Wales PDF 148 KB View as HTML (3) 47 KB
- H04 - Abbvie PDF 306 KB View as HTML (4) 42 KB
- H05 - Brendan Healy National Lead for Hepatitis PDF 414 KB View as HTML (5) 65 KB
- H06 - Hepatitis C Trust PDF 124 KB View as HTML (6) 36 KB
- H07 - Gilead Sciences PDF 372 KB View as HTML (7) 39 KB
- H08 - Aneurin Bevan University Health Board PDF 153 KB View as HTML (8) 33 KB
- H09 - Royal College of Nursing PDF 99 KB View as HTML (9) 24 KB
- H10 - Royal College of General Practitioners PDF 78 KB View as HTML (10) 17 KB
- H11 - Powys Teaching Health Board PDF 107 KB View as HTML (11) 21 KB
- Hepatitis C - Consultation responses PDF 1 MB
Purpose of the consultation
The Health, Social Care and Sport Committee welcomed your views on Hepatitis C.
Terms of reference:
The Health, Social Care and Sport Committee called for evidence on:
- The action being taken to meet the requirements of the Welsh Health Circular (WHC/2017/048) published in October 2017 and subsequently meet the World Health Organization target to eliminate Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C as significant public health threats by 2030.
- How the knowledge and awareness of the public and health professionals of the Hepatitis C virus can be increased.
- The scope to increase community-based activity e.g. the role of community pharmacies.
- The long-term viability of treatment programmes.
The deadline for responses was 3 January 2019.