Post-EU funding arrangements
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Friday, 4 March 2022 to Sunday, 1 May 2022
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- Consultation response pack PDF 3 MB
- PEU 01 Cardiff University PDF 422 KB
- PEU 02 Wales Council for Voluntary Actions (WCVA) PDF 180 KB
- PEU 03 Pembrokeshire County Council PDF 472 KB
- PEU 04 FSB Wales PDF 381 KB
- PEU 05 Conwy County Borough Council PDF 213 KB
- PEU 06 Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW) PDF 364 KB
- PEU 07 Industrial Communities Alliance Wales PDF 369 KB
- PEU 08 Royal Society of Chemistry PDF 240 KB
- PEU 09 Welsh NHS Confederation PDF 323 KB
- PEU 10 CollegesWales PDF 277 KB
- PEU 11 Farmers’ Union of Wales PDF 122 KB
- PEU 12 NFU Cymru PDF 301 KB
- PEU 13 Chwarae Teg PDF 332 KB
- PEU 14 Wales Fiscal Analysis PDF 331 KB
- PEU 15 Universities Wales PDF 203 KB
- PEU 16 Welsh Local Government Association PDF 210 KB
Purpose of the consultation
The Finance Committee is undertaking an inquiry into Post-EU funding arrangements.
Terms of reference:
- Progress in establishing and delivering replacement funds for EU structural funds, including;
- the UK Shared Prosperity Fund;
- the Community Renewal Fund; and
- the Levelling Up Fund.
- How the funding proposed for Wales and funding received via continued UK participation in EU programmes, compares to the funding received while the UK was a member of the EU.
- The mechanisms and structures being established to administer those funds in Wales, the roles of those involved, in particular the Welsh and UK Governments, and the consequent impact on accountability arrangements.
- The amount of legacy funding that Wales is due to receive following the UK’s exit from the EU and associated with EU structural fund programmes.
Providing Written Evidence
The Senedd has two official languages, Welsh and English.
In line with the Senedd’s Official Languages Scheme the Committee requests that documents or written responses to consultations intended for publication or use in Senedd proceedings are submitted bilingually. When documents or written responses are not submitted bilingually, we will publish in the language submitted, stating that it has been received in that language only.
We expect other organisations to implement their own standards or schemes and to comply with their statutory obligation.
Please see guidance for those providing evidence for committees.
Disclosure of information
Please ensure that you have considered the Senedd’s policy on disclosure of information before submitting information to the Committee.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Telephone: 0300 200 6565