Marine environment management
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Thursday, 18 November 2021 to Thursday, 9 December 2021
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- ME01 Natural Resources Wales PDF 399 KB
- ME02 Pembrokeshire Marine Special Area of Conservation PDF 182 KB
- ME03 Dr Richard Unsworth, Swansea University and Director - Project Seagrass PDF 200 KB
Purpose of the consultation
The Climate Change, Environment, and Infrastructure Committee (“the Committee”) has agreed to undertake a short piece of work on marine environment management.
Written evidence received in response to the Committee’s recent consultation on priorities for the Sixth Senedd will be used to inform this work. Stakeholders have been invited to submit additional written evidence if they wish.
Providing Written Evidence
The Senedd has two official languages, Welsh and English.
In line with the Senedd’s Official Languages Scheme the Committee requests that documents or written responses to consultations intended for publication or use in Senedd proceedings are submitted bilingually. When documents or written responses are not submitted bilingually, we will publish in the language submitted, stating that it has been received in that language only.
We expect other organisations to implement their own standards or schemes and to comply with their statutory obligation.
Disclosure of information
Please ensure that you have considered the Senedd’s policy on disclosure of information before submitting information to the Committee.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Climate Change, Environment, and Infrastructure Committee
Telephone: 0300 200 6565