- This consultation has completed. It ran from Friday, 13 September 2019 to Thursday, 12 December 2019
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- S1 - Royal College of General Practitioners PDF 678 KB
- S2 - Hywel Dda University Health Board PDF 206 KB
- S3 - Royal College of Nursing PDF 1008 KB
- S4 - Cardiff and Vale University Health Board PDF 303 KB
- S5 - Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board PDF 294 KB
- S6 - Royal College of Physicians PDF 739 KB
- S7 - Healthcare Inspectorate Wales PDF 263 KB
- S8 - Board of Community Health Councils PDF 305 KB
- S9 - UK Sepsis Trust PDF 3 MB
- S10 - Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board PDF 279 KB
- S11 - Welsh NHS Confederation PDF 361 KB
- S12 - Cross Party Group on Sepsis PDF 289 KB
- S13 - An individual PDF 388 KB
- S14 - Macmillan Cancer Support PDF 295 KB
- S15 - Public Health Wales PDF 478 KB
- S16 - Nursing and Midwifery Council PDF 342 KB
- S17 - Royal Pharmaceutical Society PDF 447 KB
- S18 - Care Forum Wales PDF 285 KB
- Restricted enclosure View reasons restricted
Purpose of the consultation
The Health, Social Care and Sport Committee welcomed your views as part of its inquiry into Sepsis.
Terms of reference:
The Health, Social Care and Sport Committee called for evidence on:
- What understanding is there about sepsis incidence, how sepsis is presenting to services, and outcomes from sepsis.
- Public and professional awareness of sepsis
- Identification and management of sepsis in out-of-hospital settings, including use of relevant screening tools/guidance, and the referral process between primary/secondary care.
- Identification/management of sepsis in acute (hospital) settings.
- The physical and mental impact on those who have survived sepsis, and their needs for support.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Health, Social Care and Sport Committee
Telephone: 0300 200 6565