Following the passing of His Royal Highness, The Duke of Edinburgh, all flags are being flown at half-mast outside the Senedd’s buildings. Members of the public wishing to sign the online book of condolence can do so here.
Welsh Government Draft Budget 2015-16
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Wednesday, 16 July 2014 to Wednesday, 10 September 2014
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB01 Association of Voluntary Organisations in Wrexham PDF 161 KB View as HTML (2) 12 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB02 ICE Wales Cymru PDF 623 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB03 Training Federation Wales PDF 101 KB View as HTML (4) 4 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB04 Older People's Commissioner for Wales PDF 323 KB View as HTML (5) 79 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB05 University and College Union Wales PDF 165 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB06 UCAC PDF 16 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB07 Care and Repair Cymru PDF 322 KB View as HTML (8) 53 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB08 Cardiff University PDF 2 MB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB09 Federation of Small Businesses Wales PDF 440 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB10 Brecon Beacons National Park Authority PDF 264 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB11 Sustrans PDF 98 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB12 Community Housing Cymru Group PDF 118 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB13 The Welsh NHS Confederation PDF 368 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB14 Higher Education Wales PDF 310 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB15 Wales Council for Voluntary Action PDF 175 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB16 Dathlu'r Gymraeg PDF 132 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB17 The Welsh Language Society PDF 341 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB18 Carers Trust Wales PDF 546 KB View as HTML (19) 33 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB19 WLGA PDF 448 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB20 Training Federation for Wales PDF 86 KB
- FIN(4) - 15-16WGDB21 Equality & Human Rights Commission PDF 230 KB
Purpose of the consultation
The Committee has issued a call for evidence on the Welsh Government draft budget proposals for 2015-16. The consultation will close on 10 September 2014.
The Committees of the National Assembly are seeking information to inform their scrutiny of the Welsh Government’s 2015-16 Draft Budget Proposals. We are interested in exploring expectations of the 2015-16 budget, including financial readiness for the 2015-16 year and the impact of the 2014-15 budget.
We do not know as yet, what the draft budget proposals will look like, as they will not be published until September/October 2014. However, indicative allocations for the 2015-16 financial year were published in the Final Budget 2014-15.
The Finance Committee looks at the Welsh Government’s budget from a strategic, overarching perspective. We also work with the other Assembly Committees to ensure that proposals for specific Ministerial portfolios are considered in detail. Committees will each undertake their own focussed evidence sessions with the relevant Ministers in order to examine the areas of the budget that fall within their respective remits, and then report to Finance Committee, detailing any concerns they have.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details: