The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and its management, on health and social care in Wales
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Monday, 4 October 2021 to Friday, 15 July 2022
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Purpose of the consultation
The Health and Social Care Committee is undertaking ongoing work on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and its management, on the issues within its remit. Details of the work the Committee has undertaken to date are available on the inquiry page.
Between autumn 2021 and spring 2022 the Committee held an open call for evidence on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and its management, on health and social care in Wales.
This consultation is now closed. If there are any issues relating to the pandemic that you would like to bring to the Committee’s attention, you can write to the Committee using the details below.
While all views submitted will help our thematic scrutiny of COVID-19 and its impact, we are unable to advise on, or take up, individual cases. However, your local representatives may be able to assist you; you can find their details on our website.
If you have questions about COVID-19, for example about health and social care, employment rights, benefits, business support, travel, food, retail, cancellations, or, education, the Senedd Research blog can point you in the direction of the most up-to-date information and guidance from official and reputable sources.
The Senedd has two official languages, Welsh and English.
In line with the Senedd’s Official Languages Scheme the Committee requests that documents or written responses to consultations intended for publication or use in Senedd proceedings are submitted bilingually. When documents or written responses are not submitted bilingually, we will publish in the language submitted, stating that it has been received in that language only.
We expect other organisations to implement their own standards or schemes and to comply with their statutory obligation.
Disclosure of information
Please ensure that you have considered the Senedd’s policy on disclosure of information before submitting information to the Committee.
- COV 01 - An individual PDF 99 KB
- COV 02 - Dr Angharad Shaw PDF 186 KB
- COV 03 - Dr Simon Williams PDF 193 KB
- COV 04 - Professor Gwyneth Davies PDF 200 KB
- COV 05 - Dr Matt Morgan PDF 159 KB
- COV 06 - Professor Nicola Gray PDF 256 KB
- COV 07 - Professor Mark Llewellyn PDF 220 KB
- COV 08 - British Heart Foundation Cymru PDF 171 KB
- COV 09 - Dr Karri Gillespie-Smith PDF 448 KB
- COV 10 - An individual PDF 381 KB
- COV 11 - The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) Cymru Wales PDF 456 KB
- COV 12 - Wynne Jones PDF 746 KB
- COV 13 - Older People's Commissioner for Wales PDF 734 KB
- COV 14 - Royal College of Nursing Wales PDF 454 KB
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Health and Social Care Committee
Telephone: 0300 200 6565