P-04-557 Valuation Tribunal Service
This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
3 P-04-557 Valuation Tribunal Service
- Cover Sheet, item 3 PDF 21 KB View as HTML (3/1) 9 KB
- 01.09.2014 Correspondence - Minister for Local Government & Government Business to the Chair, item 3 PDF 100 KB
- 12.09.2014 Correspondence - Petitioner to the Committee, item 3 PDF 28 KB View as HTML (3/3) 5 KB
The Committee considered correspondence on the petition and agreed to:
· forward the petitioner’s further comments to the Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty for information; and
· close the petition in light of the former Minister’s views and that the issues of concern to the petitioner appear to have been considered by the Ombudsman.
2 P-04-557 Valuation Tribunal Service
The Committee considered the petition for the first time and agreed to write to the Minister for Local Government and Government Business seeking her views on the petition.