P-04-495 Stop People Trafficking & Slavery in Wales
This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
4 P-04-495 Stop People Trafficking & Slavery in Wales
- Cover sheet, item 4 PDF 21 KB View as HTML (4/1) 7 KB
- 21.09.2013 Correspondence - Minister for Local Government & Government Business to the Chair, item 4 PDF 321 KB
The Committee considered correspondence on the petition and agreed to:
· write to the Chair of the Communities, Equality and Local Government Committee highlighting the petition as part of the work they are currently undertaking on Human Trafficking; and
· close the petition.
3 P-04-495 Stop People Trafficking & Slavery in Wales
The Committee considered the petition for the first time and agreed to;
· write to the Minister for Local Government and Government Business seeking her views on the petition; and
· consider whether the Committee wishes to take oral evidence at the next consideration of the petition.