P-05-940 Reduce cancelled operations
This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
4 P-05-940 Reduce cancelled operations
- Cover sheet, item 4 PDF 52 KB View as HTML (4/1) 7 KB
- 12.08.20 Correspondence - Petitioner to the Committee, item 4 PDF 300 KB View as HTML (4/2) 3 KB
The Committee considered comments from the petitioner and agreed to write back to the Minister for Health and Social Services to ask for a breakdown of figures in relation to cancelled operations for the 5 years prior to 2020, including:
- how many were cancelled by health boards;
- how many were cancelled by patient request;
- how many were children.
2 P-05-940 Reduce cancelled operations
- Cover sheet, item 2 PDF 50 KB View as HTML (2/1) 7 KB
- Research Brief, item 2 PDF 160 KB View as HTML (2/2) 78 KB
- 14.02.20 Correspondence - Minister for Health and Social Services to Chair, item 2 PDF 266 KB
The Committee considered the petition for the first time and agreed to await the views of the petitioner on the information provided by the Minister for Health and Social Services and contained within the research brief before considering further action on the petition.